Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Flamin’ Nora!

Flamin’ Nora! What the feck is happening on Corrie?

I, Corrie Canucklehead MJ, have been away for 2 weeks and I’m now reading Corrie Canuck to get up to speed. I have 2 weeks of taped Coronation Street episodes to watch and also tape this week’s episodes to view after the others. Not to mention all the Coronation Street Classics I’ve missed.

It’s great to have our new contributors John and GoBetty on board. I hope all the contributors will continue to pitch in as Jacqueline is on vacation for a couple of weeks and I have no idea when I’ll get caught up with the taped episodes and have time to post again.

Keep up the good work!

By the way, I made a vacation stop at The Feathers on Kingston Road in Toronto for Corrie Canuck Pub Nite. A good time was had by all and it was great to finally meet the spectacular Jacqueline and fabulous GoBetty. I recommend y’all organize Corrie Canuck Pub Nites in your towns as soon as possible.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need my beauty sleep before I start in on those taped episodes.

No comments: