Monday, October 17, 2005

Update for Week of Oct 10.

So last week had me out and about on the town...and thus, unable to watch Corrie each day.

No problem says I, I'll just watch 5 hours on Sunday and then write up something.

Okay....no....it was freaking Clockwork Weatherfield.



Now, I like Corrie as much as the next person, but for the last 18 hours I've jumped at the site of pubs, go into the fetal position at the mention of tea and cross the street when I see a Great Dane walking towards me.

So with that pumpkins, you might have to just go here for your update (only read the first week).

I don't want to 'incernerate' anything, but perhaps the Corrie marathons are a bit much.

Highlight -

Each time I think I found the role model for my senior years, Blanche brings home a new friend.

At with that, I endeavour to become Lena 2045.

'Don't bring that baby near me, I tend to drop them!'

Deidre:'That has alocohol in it.' Lena:'Then there is a god.'


Anyway have no fears, I'll be back with updates this week.

'Look, I have ONE job on this lousy ship. It's STUPID, but I'm gonna do it, OKAY?" (Bouns points to the first person who can name that movie.)

3 comments:

MJ said...

Galaxy Quest?

Jacqueline said...

you da gal!

it's actually my work anthem.

John said...

Lena's best line:

"I'm just going upstairs..."