Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Author, Author

It would seen that our readership has increased and I'd like to send out a reminder to one and all that anyone is welcomed to become co-author of Corrie Canuck.

We love audiance participation and would love, love, love for more people to join in the fun with posting articles. (And I'm thinking here that sharp eyed Blaine might be someone good to add to the mix. And what about our PAMER?)

If you are interested, please send me an email at glacia at gmail dot com and I'll set you up. (FYI - you will need a blogger account, but that's no biggie.)

Also, if you want me to list your website/blog under 'Constant Readers', please also let me know. I have an idea of where some of you are, but I don't want to link without permission.

4 comments:

GoBetty said...

Hiya, You can link to my blog, even though it pales in comparison. :-)

Jacqueline said...

A la Peanut Butter Sandwiches!!!!!

Although, given the Corrie Content, I've put it under Links instead of Constant Readers.

I might put 'Go Betty' under Constant Readers.

Blaine McD. said...

You are most gracious, inviting me to join your blog. I don't think I watch enough of it anymore to be a regular or relevant contributor. It's my wife who is the REAL Corrie St. fan-atic. She 'forces' me to tape it for her in Toronto every Sunday morning. She gets genuinely upset if someone causes her to miss an episode. Then of course there's my sister who not only tapes and watches it every day, but makes a habit of visiting Jolly Old England a couple of times a year. Hmmm, I think I'm surrounded. Anyway, we may see you at The Feathers pub later this month. Cheers!

MJ said...

Blaine: Inquiring Corrie Canuck minds want to know more about how your wife "forces" you to tape Corrie. And we think maybe she should get on board the Good Ship Corrie Canuck.