Saturday, September 10, 2005

Suranne’s Looking for Love


Suranne Jones: unlucky in love?

Suranne Jones (our Karen McDonald) says she can't get a date - because she spends too much time in gay bars.

The 26-year-old reveals: "I just don't have time at the minute to meet anybody. And most of my friends are gay so I end up in gay clubs. I am single. The last pictures linking me with a guy were of one of my gay best mates who I've known for 12 years.

"He rang me up going 'They've called me scruffy!' and I was, like, 'Yeah, and they also think you're straight!'"

Despite splitting from former co-star Jonathan Wrather and ex-EastEnder Marc Bannerman in recent months, Suranne's still on the lookout for love.

"If there's anyone single who wants to ask me out, I'm quite up for a date."

Form an orderly queue, lads.

News source: The Mirror (edited to remove spoilers)

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

She's 26? How old are the boobs?

Pamer said...

anyone think she'd be interested in a geek from Northern Ontario?

those boobs are real...aren't they?

MJ said...

She'd be up for a geek from Northern Ontario. There's nothing a gal likes more than a romantic evening at a slag dumping.

Anonymous said...

A slag dumping? Is that a euphemism for "breaking up with Cilla"?

MJ said...

Ha! Over to you Pamer. Tell 'em what a "slag dumping" is.

Pamer said...

Hahaha I like Anon's version. The real definition isn't very interesting.

The slag is beautiful...especially on an evening like tonight. I think Suranne would dig it the most.
lol...dig...slag...

Anonymous said...

ohhh... a sexy woman like her...im surprised that she hasnt got a date yet...pitty ive got one ! lol, hope the boobs cum free of charge lol !