Monday, July 11, 2005

Thanks Guys!

I just wanted to thank everyone for posting and keeping the discussion lively.

I've been playing catch up with work after my mini-vacay. So I really appreciate everyone who jumped in with the updates.

This week we have people from Norway, but I'm hoping to stay diligent to my updates, if I don't however, just jump in and get it going.

Kev's mustache - never minded it that much, but then maybe I'm biased.

I've been watching the classic corrie lately (back when Sal was sweet) and I'm amazed at the amount of truly boring characters that have come through the street. Maybe that's why I don't remember so many of them - they come and quickly go.


Proof that you can be both insane and boring at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh thank you! Denise was so B-O-R-I-N-G! glad she's off the show... hopefully for good while I continue with the Classic Corrie.

Johnnie