Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Tyrone and Maria



Another couple of Coronation Street actors who share the same birthday! I can’t confirm Alan Halsall’s birthday for certain but I found two references that said both he and Samia Ghadie “celebrated their joint 21st birthdays” together in 2003.

Alan Halsall: Born July 13, 1982 (?)



Alan Halsall (our Tyrone Dobbs) says he gets stacks of saucy fan mail from female admirers. "Sometimes they give me an address and ask me to pop round. But I just blush and send them a photo.”

Samia Ghadie: Born July 13, 1982



Samia Ghadie (our Maria Sutherland) insists she's nothing like her character Maria: "She's a man-eater, so it's all high-heels, short skirts and plunging necklines. But I'm not a get-it-all-out girl at all."

Uh huh. Whatever you say . . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that I'm in love with Samia??

Well I am!

Pamer

Jacqueline said...

Comments come through my email and that is where I'm mostly likely to see them first.

So at first I thought you said Sarnia.

I'm like wtf does Sarnia have to do with the price of tea at Roy's Rolls.

She's okay, but she's no Bill Ward.

Anonymous said...

You're right. She IS no Bill Ward!!!

i used to live near Sarnia as a kid...but no...i don't love it. It's smelly.

Pamer

Anonymous said...

I was so happy when I saw her in the Girls of FHM music video.

Johnnie

Anonymous said...

speaking of Corrie totty...how could we have missed this?

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0006TNAE8.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I may have to order that.

Pamer

John said...

In Samia's "sexy" pic, she looks drunk and about to hurl - which I guess would be sexy to some of the blokes on Corrie.