Thursday, June 02, 2005

Whadda I Win?!

So my ebay bid was successful and I got a fab prize for our Radmila who correctly guessed that the mystery woman was Betty.

I did some searching around ebay and found what I thought was THE best Corrie street memorbilia:



Yes, it's a bottle of 'Streetwise'bath bubble in a Newton and Ridley bottle and a pair of Underworld knickers!!!!

It's a 1999 product but I've been told that it's all been unopened and in good condition.

So I just got to wait for the shipment to come from England and I can present it to Radmila at our first Corrie pub night (Ping night?)

BTW - when does Mrs. Mystic get back again?

This week's episodes have been great and without spoiling anything my two fave lines have been,

'With a hairnet, I could be Ena Sharples.'

'Ooo, look at me, I'm dead trendy.' Frankie's HILARIOUS imitation of Karen.

Oh, and the mere thought of Larry King on Corrie St has me all a quiver. I have such a love that show and the only role I liked Al Waxman in. I kind of want to write my own script for that (or would that be very 'Trekker' of me?)

He's a man among meeeeeeeeeen;
The people's champion;
And when destiny calls,
He's King of Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatherfield!


BTW, I'm going to be in Montreal July 1st for my mil's 4th marriage - would anyone care for a Montreal pub night?

2 comments:

Radmila said...

Thank you my darlink!
I look forward to our pub night.
Mrs. Mystic should be back in a week or so.
I'd like to add that she's having an art opening july 6th at the steamwhistle along with the equally fabulous Rob Croxford.
I'll be there with my underworlds on.

MJ said...

My favourite line was Todd to Karl,
"I'll have to fight you off with me gherkin."