Monday, June 20, 2005

Update for Friday

So Friday’s update….

I have no idea. I watched it at 10:30 and I was – okay let’s be truthful – completely drunk after an evening at the Irish Embassy.

I think that Karen admitted that she wasn’t really pregnant but she wants to have a baby asap. This is burning Tracey’s ass a bit – especially since Liz has said she doesn’t care who has a baby, she just wants a grandchild.

Tracey is also being less than supportive of the new restaurant – and kind of nasty in fact so I think that’s it between her and Ciaran.

Leanne is determined to go through with the lawsuit against Dev and Sunita is looking worried. Like maybe he did it….. I’m thinking maybe it’s a bit unfair on Sunita’s part as the guy did jump through some hoops to get together with her. But poor Sunita’s been through enough that maybe she just accepts the worst case scenario.

News!!!
I found out from the corrie group that Craig Charles who played Dave Lister on Red Dwarf will be joining Corrie as a ‘lady’s man’.

Speaking of Lady’s Man – I think that Honor has it right about the next Bond and therefore I nominate Jimmi Harkishin (Dev Alahan) as the next 007.

And as the next Pussy Galore……

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Irish Embassy??? I love that place, although I haven't been there in a long time. We have friends coming from London Eng this week and we're bringing them to TO for a visit of all the touristy sites. The Irish Embassy might just be another stop...right after the Hockey Hall of fame...man i had forgotten about it...sheesh.

Pamer

Anonymous said...

That's one hott Pussy... Galore. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could somehow delete that picture of our Ena Sharples ***shudder***

Pamer

Jacqueline said...

Pamer,

You just need to put it into context.

Like Ena Sharples Naked Pagan Dancing.

hope i haven't damaged you.

Anonymous said...

yikes!!!

I AM damaged, someone please pour me a pint, a G&T...something

Pamer