Friday, June 03, 2005

Site Update

Okay, so I finally got off my seat and added some much needed stuff to the sidebar.

Check out the links I've put up - they're pretty fab and a great source of all things Corrie. (Some are from overseas, so proceed with caution if you don't want to see any spoilers.)

Also, I've been hanging out with the Corrie group over at Yahoo Canada - so now it's time for me to let you all know about this secret. There are some amazing people there and I've invited them to come check us out. (This means I'll also have to stop ripping off info from them...for this site - just little stuff like show times, etc.)

Check them out when you get a chance:

  • Canadian Corrie Group


  • One of their members, Bill, posed a great question a few days ago.
    'If you had to have dinner with one of the cast members, who would it be?'

    Myself I have to stick to my faith as a pious member of the Church of Bet and say the divine Ms.Lynch.

    If I had to choose from the current cast, I'd say Charlie cause he's a bit of alright or Frankie because she's a scream.

    No comments: