Monday, June 27, 2005

Need an Assist

So I just realized that I won't be in town on the fourth of July 4th and 5th as I am going to the United States of America to attend my mother in law's wedding - to her 4th husband.

(And I actually wonder WHY I need Corrie Street, because I love my in laws, but they give me sooooooooooooooo much entertainment value in payment of marrying their boy. I like to think of them as the Jewish version of 'Dallas'. I like call their show, 'Cote St. Luc')



Anyway, could someone volunteer to do the daily update for those shows?

This btw, would be a GREAT opportunity for someone to jump on board as one of the co-authors of Corrie Canuck. (pamer. shatnerarian. anonymous.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Jacqueline. I would love to do some updates for you but I am going to be away from my TV and computer for that week too.

Pamer