Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Little Britain Comes to Showcase



Off-topic.

Those of you who haven’t had the chance to catch the comedy series ‘Little Britain’ on BBC Canada can tune in Wednesday, June 22nd on Showcase. Check your local listings but it looks like it starts at 10:00 pm ET and there’s a second episode that follows.

Warning: You’ll find yourself repeating certain catchphrases such as:

“I’m the only gay in the village.”
“I’m a lay-dee. I do ladies’ things.”
“Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but.”
“I want that one.”

And for “Anonymous” who commented with the word ‘bitty’ in response to my ‘Karen’s Cleavage’ post, this one’s for you . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...i learned stuff today.

1. about the show Little Britain

2. def of Bitties (see link below)

3. Bitties comes from Little Britain..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bitty&defid=922903#922903

It's a weird and wonderful world in which we live.

Pamer