Friday, June 17, 2005

Karen’s Cleavage

Back in March, our eagle-eyed contributor Radmila posed the question: “Am I the only one who's noticed that Karen has had her orbs augmented?” In the name of “research” I attempted to find an answer. I couldn’t come up with any evidence in print that the notable knockers are anything but natural.

Pictured below is our Karen McDonald (Suranne Jones) at the 2004 British Soap Awards clutching her award for breast, er, Best Actress. (She won again in 2005.)



Let’s have a closer look, shall we?



Are these or are these not bona fide boobies? I’ll leave it up to our discerning readers to decide.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real or not, they are an awesome sight to behold....until recently when she took up saggy t-shirts as a wardrobe...which is why they need to bring the old Karen back.

Pamer

Jacqueline said...

Pamer kind of cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

I always thought her boobages were big. But I think I've noticed them more since she's trying to cover them up all properly. Why hide what god gave you?

Anonymous said...

LOL...I try...

Lo and behold my wishes come true. Old KAren is back and she'll be as randy as ever trying to get knocked up. No it's time to go to the shops and get some new red boots.

Or will she rampage into the factory and demand all her clothes back from the girls???

Pamer

Anonymous said...

"Bitty..."

Jacqueline said...

BITTY? LMAO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i've never heard "bitty" before, but i use "Tig Bitties" quite a lot. It must be a derivation.

Pamer