Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Question of the Week - May 2

Okay, pull out your inner hussy and tell us who would you have a filthy, dirty, low down affair with on the show?

I think I'd have an affair with Kevin..not because I find him all that hot, it's just that I really think he needs it.

I know you are all going to scream, but I'd totally be on with Charlie (if I didn't think he'd sleep with my mom.). He's really nasty, but I still like his bad-boy post London 60's pop look.

BTW - I'm begining to enjoy Frankie. I can kind of relate to her - in ways that might make me look like a jerk - but she's not all bad.

8 comments:

LDF said...

I could be tempted by someone who hasn't been around for awhile on the Street - Steve's Dad, Jim MacDonald. P'raps its that Irish lilt? P'raps he's just so bad? And no, Kieren is no equal to Jim MacD!

BevJ said...

I lol'd at your Kevin comment...I think he needs it too, but I'll leave it up to you to give it to him ;)

I think I'd choose Steve MacDonald or Kieran, myself.

Mrs. Mystic said...

that's a very difficult question ... sometimes I think Dev. But remember Dennis? Janice's boyfriend? He was SUCH a nice guy and having a motorcycle is definitely a good thing for me!

Jacqueline said...

Actually I forgot about Jim... yeah he was hot. Remember the Blue Jays shirts?

Mrs. Mystic said...

Jim was okay - altho' he's been in rehab....same as Curly.

anyone said...

Mrs. Mystic we have the same tastes. I would definately go for Dennis. Dev's cute but a little too much on the smarmy side.

anyone said...

Mrs. Mystic we have the same tastes. I would definately go for Dennis. Dev's cute but a little too much on the smarmy side.

Mrs. Mystic said...

hmm sometimes i think smarmy, too - also his hair is thinning funny on the top there and i think that he's in a bit of denial about it - so much better to trim it all really short and accept the inevitable.