Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Battersby Charm



He’s Corrie’s King of Charisma. Les Battersby fancies himself irresistible to the ladies. And who can argue? Janice and Cilla are duking it out for his affections. And that snakeskin ‘pulling’ jacket could cast a hypnotic spell on any woman! Let’s have a look at some quotes from The Master himself. Beware lest you fall under his spell…

“Women can't resist me. It's getting to be a curse.”

“I can’t help it if I’m a good-looking bloke.”

“Being attractive to women is a burden.”

“I’ve been cursed with animal magnetism.”

“I’m irre-flamin’-sistible.”



3 comments:

Susan said...

Les, Les, Les. He's the big funky sex machine who makes all the women swoon. That snake-skin jacket...well, that's just to die for! I have to admit that he is becoming more charming, and his reformation from worst neighbour on the block to father figure has been fun to watch, but I'd run off with Fred Elliot before I snogged with Les!!!

MJ said...

It's about time SOMEONE settled down with Fred.

LDF said...

I think I might have been married to Les a long while back, but his name was &*%@(! then ...