Monday, April 25, 2005

updates will be more frequent

okay - so I haven't been commenting the last little while - because quite frankly the whole sarah's baby thing was just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressing.

I did watch the Corrie Street special this week which focused on the clothes of Corrie and I have to say I was a little disappointed, mainly because I don't care about the clothes that Maria wears. But just before I started to switch the channel, they brought on the Queen.



OH YES, I bow before you! You are my all time goddess fashion queen!

God bless you, seriously, god bless you and your matching leopard skin purse.

4 comments:

Lola said...

Bet deserves her own hour-long special. Then we could see the likes of her leopard print high heels on display at the Northampton Museum and Art Gallery. Here they are as April's Shoe of the Month...
http://tinyurl.com/clzbz

Mrs. Mystic said...

there are many really excellent women on C.Street. I adore Rita's red hair.

Lola said...

Speaking of red hair, Our Chesney won the 2004 "Redhead of the Year" award.
Our Fiz was the 2002 recipient for "Redhead Female of the Year."
www.redandproud.com

LDF said...

There are actually AWARDS for REDHEADS??? Where was this idea when I was growing up and suffering s&*% and abuse over being one of only two redheads in our small town??? (Now that the red in my hair is nearly gone, RED is IN! Whoever would have thunk it?)