Monday, April 04, 2005

Holy Cow

Just when I gave up all hope of it ever happening... just when I was about to turn off the telly 3 minutes before the end - doesn't Todd come out with it.

'I'm gay.'

I was in the bedroom watching this as a repairman was in our hallway, so I'm sure he's wondering what all this, "Holy Crap!" commotion was all about.

So I'm dying to see what happens and in an hour I will...poor Sarah but thank God it's over.

Don't forget hour long episodes this week.

Does anyone know if it's hour long just this week or for the next while? Why are they doing this? To catch up?

6 comments:

Mrs. Mystic said...

Hi Jacqueline,
When I was at the British Isles show, Les (aka Bruce Jones) told the crowd he had been speaking to the CBC and that they were going to double the episodes so that we would catch up to England.

LDF said...

FINALLY!!! Took long enough! I feel bad for both Todd and Sara -- he 'cuz he's been so torn/confused for so long, and she 'cuz she's a pregnant teenager whose world is about to get turned upside down due to no real fault of her own!

I watched the first hour-long episode last night (great "cat" fight! but I don't want to give too much away!) and am really going to enjoy that extra half hour dose of Corrie. However, it IS the week before final exams and I should be cutting back on TV time .....

anyone said...

Last week, it flashed across the screen that the hour long episodes would be starting this week at 7pm. Yesterday, I got my usual 1/2 hour afternoon show, with nothing happening at 7pm. I think our local station that hosts CBC is just screwed up.

anyone said...

Wait a minute... LDF lives where I do. Maybe the TV listings were wrong, and it did air afterall. S***, I missed it!

Jacqueline said...

Okay - so I wasn't the only one grooving on the cat fight. ha!

LDF said...

We get CBC on 3 different TV channels here, but only one broadcasted the hour-long episode. Apparently we tuned into the right channel ...