Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Correction

According to his site, Sir Ian is coming on the show as a novelist.

So this begs the question, if you were going to be on Corrie, what would your character be all about?

I have to think about this one because the temptation is to be either:

a) A Bet Lynch clone

b) The much needed street therapist. Although I'd be the Dr. Phil kind of therapist who offers no real solutions, just catch phrases. 'You need to get real!' and 'Don't put the dog on the lead and pretend it's a cat!'

3 comments:

LDF said...

I think I'd be a barmaid at the Rovers. Looks like the perfect place to be in the thick of things! (Actually, I'm a bit past barmaid material, so might be more practical if I bought out Rita Sullivan's wee shop ... one can still be in the thick of things at the corner news shop, can't one?

Ice Queen said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My character would marry Fred.

Poor fellow. And I bet he'd treat a girl like gold. (But then I'd probably have an affair with Ashley and get in big trouble.)

sonja aka mrs. mystic said...

I wanna be a psycho who stalks Dev