Monday, January 17, 2005

What Do with a Problem like Tracey

Tracey Barlow.....truly is one of the most evil characters to grace my television screen.

And sooooooooooo easily forgiven by her family. 'You ran over puppies for a new dress?! That's terrible. But we'll support you when the villagers come knocking on our door with torches.'

The christening fiasco - even though I'm not a violent person, I can understand Karen's wrath. And I can't believe more people are pissed at Tracey for the wedding trick.

My sister said that they should sue her for cancelling the wedding plans. Mainly because Tracey is the kind of person who gets off on other people's anger. Making her pay money would hurt her more.

2 comments:

anyone said...

She's a nasty woman! I'm sure the Croppers will never get their money back. I couldn't believe it when they offered to pay Tracey to babysit Amy. Hello? How much did they already pay her to 'buy' the baby?

Jacqueline said...

I predict the Croppers will have a lot more to do with that baby as Karen finds out that perhaps baby raising isn't the glam job she thought it was.