Tuesday, January 18, 2005

New Member!

Welcome Uta from B.C.! That takes our memembership to 2 people - yaaaaaaah!

If anyone wants to join us just drop me a line at glacia@gmail.com.

Now here's the important questions

1) Who's your favorite character of all time?

2) Who's your least favorite.

I'd have to say Bette will always be my most favorite Corrie person. I aspire to be her - such style!

Least favorite - hands down is Gayle. I think it's a personality conflict, but whenever I see her sobbing face on the screen, I want to throw something at it. She's always been weird and I think she's just getting weirder.

2 comments:

anyone said...

Favourite Character: Dennis
Even though he cheated on Eileen, and I abhore cheating, I still really liked that character.

Least Favourite: Hmmm, that's a hard one. I think its a tie between Lucy and Tracey.
Lucy, because she always seemed so selfish and self rightous.
Tracey, because the character is so vile, but there is also something about the actress that just rubs me the wrong way.

anyone said...

Okay, I just decided that one of my other favourite characters is Sunita. I think she's classy and has style. I like her soft spoken ways.